Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Beautiful Spring Day In ... Texas? or Alaska?



I most certainly felt like I woke up in Alaska this morning, on a beautiful, spring day. But no. The Texas star on the house confirms that we are still in Texas, darlin. Even though, I am going to put that star on our house in Alaska. I was so surprised to see that the snow stuck. Makes me miss home a lot today. But I'm sure the 60 above degree weather we will be having tomorrow will remind me how happy I am not to be in Alaska this time of year. Makes me so confused though, do I wanna live in Alaska again for a few more years, or make it a quick trip and return to the states. I feel like Tennessee or something like that might be a happy median, between warm sunshiny weather and a few flurries to make the holidays seem a little more holiday-y!

I know, I am going off on a tangent there. Anyway, plans for the day. Not a whole lot! Might go into Walmart so I can sign my acceptance thing, but the lady I have been talking to isn't there and I'm so shy when dealing with people I don't know. Perhaps, I'll call and talk to the lady first, and at least let her know I'll be coming in. I should write a paper that I was due awhile ago, but we'll see, haha. Enjoy your humpday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment