Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ice Cream and Puppies!

I have the best boyfriend ever. Just look at that dessert he dished up for me! Boy, oh boy was it ever good too! I knew Stephie would want to see a picture, so here it is! Cameron laughed at me too, I told him you'd wanna see it! Don't mind the ugly blue bowl. I really wish he would have used a white one, would look so much more appetizing. But then again, strawberries, icecream and chocolate sauce looks appetizing no matter what it is in! Clearly, he was not planning ahead for the photo..



Cameron snuck off to bed early while I was still doing my online class, UGH! He said he probably wouldn't be able to fall asleep so I walked in there after my class and sure enough, he was asleep! He would probably kill me if he knew I put this picture up. Little Colt boy was up there on the pillow next to him snoozin away. Retta jumped off the bed and woke him up, otherwise he would be passed out next to Cam. He's getting so big it looks like in this picture! Colt, that is. Makes me sad. But for now I will enjoy him being a cute lil cuddle bug. I will feel bad when I have to kick him off my pillow when I go to bed! He sleeps in his kennel though and loves it, Retta is enough dog in our bed for night!

2 comments:

  1. YUM! the blue bowl doesn't look too bad:) love your little quilt and white iron bed-very farmhouse! maybe we should live in idaho...or some cute old house in georgia!!:D XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the blue bowl! I signed up for a photography class this summer so my hope is that I will have some really NICE pictures of food in the future!

    ReplyDelete