Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday, Monday..

So, I have been on a little "break" if you call it from blogging. I was just not feeling up to par. I ended up having to go to the ER on Friday morning since I had not eaten or drank anything in 3 days. Well, I had TRIED to eat and drink, but was throwing up every hour on the hour. They got me all doped up on saline and zofran and sent me on my way, with a prescription for phenergan. Phenergan, I LOVE YOU! When I got home from the hospital I immediately went grocery shopping, since that hadn't been done in about 3 weeks. Got home and just stuffed my face with a smoothie and breakfast croissant sandwich. Food never tasted so good, I swear. Saturday was pretty uneventful, just went to our friend Lynsey's house and hung out. Sunday was a fabulous day! Massages, outback steakhouse, Dear John, and chocolate oreo banana milkshakes to top it all off. While grocery shopping the other day, I bought a little single serve blender for 12.88! It's a hamilton beach one, works super good! So we made a special run to get oreos, bananas and chocolate ice cream last night. It started out being 70 above Sunday morning but within two hours it had dropped into the 40's. Not cool. The wind was blowing soooo hard, and I hate wind. I was wearing a cute dress and cardigan with my cowgirl boots, but changed into some jeans for the rest of the day so I didn't freeze to death. That was pretty much our weekend. I LOVED the massages we got. I heard some business about not get a massage before your second trimester, but I wasn't totally convinced that what I was about to do would cause a miscarriage. The lady who did my massage does prenatal massages, so she knew where to massage and where not to massage. Afterwards I was so relaxed. Now I know why people who get massages all the time do! I'll definitely be getting another once I start getting bigger. I'm off to make a smoothie though, Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad they gave you some medicine to make ya feel better! Tell that bambino to quit makin the mama pukey! :)
    I Love You!

    ReplyDelete