Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nothin Like a Lil' Monster Truck Action

Sunday morning and I'm sittin here lookin out the window, catchin up on all the blogs I read. Its sunny today which is a good start to the day. Looks like some yard work is in store for us. Our lawn is SO long, its ridiculous. I figure I'll mow the front, Cam can mow the back (since its bigger :)) and that'll be my workout for the day...or week. Before the yardwork, and housework, and school work sets in though today, we did have ourselves a good time last night at the monster truck show. We went with our friends Mike, Lynsey and her son Donavon. I had never really been to somethin like this, but I had a good time. If the truck show at the fair in Fairbanks counts, then yes, I have been. But I don't really think that counts.

This was the multi engine tractor pull, or something like that! Anyway, this thing had a 1700 cubic inch engine! That seems insane. Most engines are like what, 5 something? Not that I really know a whole lot about engines, but I do know that that one right there is dannnng big!


This is the only good shot I got of the monter trucks. Apparently my camera isn't too great with the action shots. Oh well!



Save the best for last. Just a quick shot of Cam and I before the show. We got there early thinking there was a "pit party," so Donavon could get some autographs but that was only on Friday night. Needless to say, we had some time to kill before the show started. Why not take a few pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment