Saturday, February 20, 2010

Workin' Gal


This week has been pretty uneventful. Just when I thought Phenergan was my friend, turns out not so much! Spent another few days laying on the couch in misery, not being able to eat anything. I finally decided some b6 vitamins may help (I'm willing to try almost anything) and seems to be that they did! Now, maybe it's just coincidence and in a few days I'll be right back to square one, but I REALLY hope they are helping. It's so hard to plan anything out when I never know when I'll be feeling ok or not. So the big news for the week, I got a job! Bad timing, kinda. I'll be doing cake decorating again, which I have always loved! They just need to contact one of my references and I'll be golden. It is only part time, so it shouldn't get in the way of too much. And I'll have Sundays off, which is so nice. I've always loved having Sundays off, time to relax and prepare for the week ahead. So anyway, enough with that. Tonight we are going to Leander, to see Quinn and Jamie, since I'm pretty sure James is still gone. We didn't go there last weekend so I'm kinda missin' seein all them! Not really looking forward to the drive, but oh well. It usually goes by pretty quick. Other than that, nothing and I mean literally NOTHING exciting has been happening around here. Excitement for me is making it through the day not being sick.. if that's any indication of the excitement around here. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment